I had so much fun with the recent Tag post I did, I decided to make one of my own! Here are a few questions I challenge all beauty bloggers to answer. Steal these and fill in the blanks on your blog!
Okay, let’s get started…
1. Spring, Summer, Winter, or Fall?
Fall is my favorite season. The time for warm colors, chunky scarves, boots and soft sweaters! If I could live in one season, year round, it would have to be fall. Brisk enough that you want to cuddle close, but not so nippy you’re just hiding in your house.
2. What does your ideal date notice and compliment you on?
My impeccable timing. Alright, no jokes. I think I’d love it if a guy recognized how much time I spent on looking good. It’s one thing to feel fabulous for yourself, it’s another to have someone else appreciate all the effort that went into it! Also, I adore when someone complements me on my jewelry.
3. Would you rather give up lipstick, hair products, or mascara for an entire year?
I don’t think I could get by without something to control my hair. Lipstick, now that I could go without.
4. If you could leave just one message for the world to hear, what would that message be?
Stop fighting. No, seriously. We’re not 2-year-olds. You can learn to share.
5. A genie appears and offers you a wish. What one beauty task would you never perform again? First of all, I feel a bit gypped only getting one wish; but if I had to choose, I would probably wish that hair only grew on my head. No trimming, grooming, waxing, shaving, etc. Smooth from head to toe–other than some gorgeous locks. And did I mention, perfectly styled?
Wait, can I change my wish?
6. You have two options: Money or happiness? Additionally: Infinite wardrobe or flawless face?
I know some people are going to fight me on this, but money doesn’t equal happiness. They’re not exactly exclusive, either. But… if I was at the brink of having either all of my potential money or all of my future happiness stripped way, I would have to choose happiness. Oh, and clothes. I’d definitely want an endless supply of clothes; as long as I wasn’t cursed with never knowing what to wear.
7. Are you a tea lover, a coffee hound, or a fan of something stronger?
Coffee and I don’t get along. Two large cups once had me dizzy and disoriented for days! And I’m not much up on drinking, either. Tea is my happy place – my morning pick-me-up. I love it before breakfast, at lunch, and around bedtime. Also, it’s good for you. *cough* DRINK TEA!
8. Have you had a “perfect day”, and what did it entail?
I think I was 8. It was just me, my grandma, and a mickey mouse fanny pack (did I just admit to that?) taking on Disney Land. We rode on every ride I was tall enough for. I got to hug my superheroes, and had mint choc. chip ice cream for dinner. Yeah; I don’t think there’s any topping that.
If I had to choose a more recent memory, it would be Valentine’s Day, last year. My boyfriend and I woke up before the sun had risen, trekked through a huge, overgrown field, and watched the day break underneath this massive tree. We lit off wishing lanterns, which was terrifying surrounded by dry grass! And then, our lives no longer threatened, watched them float away across the sky. My V-Day present was a necklace he’d set with a stone I’d been holding onto for years. ♥ That’s my perfect day.
9. What do you splurge on the most?
It’s a close tie between skin products and jewelry. Jewelry takes the cake on this one though. It’s my fantasy to one day have one of those automated jewelry organizers straight out of the Princess Diaries.
10. I have not lived until I’ve seen ______!
Venice! The city on the sea.
11. What are you guilty of doing when nobody’s watching?
Checking my hair/makeup in every reflective surface. *facepalm*
Give these ones a whirl and let me know your favorite in the comments below!